Friday, August 10, 2007

another welcome baby

I made another baby shower card for Susan the other day. This one's made with one of my favorite paper collections from Basic Grey - Stella Ruby - and the coordinating cardstock from Bazzil, and I picked up a couple sheets of the kewlest patterned velum from The Paper Co - called Starburst Translucent, in a pretty cream color. The rub-on's from QuicKutz, the dimensional two-sided embellishment is from making memories' "sweets" tags line, and the ribbon was from stock on hand. I used the same "welcome baby" poem as in an earlier example, just printed landscape on the starburst velum and attached at the top with a gold organdy ribbon.

I scanned this at my workplace and gave the card to Susan - the color's not a true representation, but it'll have to do. Rather than pink it was actually a beige cardstock - go figure!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Great card Sue! I love the colors.