Monday, August 13, 2007

happy birthday, kathleen!

My buddy Kathleen and her twin celebrated their birthday this past Saturday. She's a chocolate chip cookie nut so I dropped off some cookies along with this card at her desk after lunch today.

The card includes one of my fav Basic Grey papers from their LilyKate collection, green and blue cardstock I had on hand, Stampin' Up!'s Small Sayings and Polka Dots & Petals stamp sets, and Katie & Co for studio g's Sweetie cupcake stamp.

I stamped the background on green cardstock with VersaMagic's Cloud White ink, then the cupcake on white cardstock and again on alunimum foil, trimmed the foil and adhered it on top of the cardstock. After coloring the cupcake toppings, I used some Stampin' Up! Liquid Glass to make the top glisteny.

Friends are the family you pick yourself!

No comments: