Thursday, August 9, 2007

would you believe ...

Christmas in August?! I should've loaded this in July, eh?!

This is the card I sent to my family this past Christmas. I made it with Stampin' Up!'s Loads of Love stamp set and some red and green cardstock I had on hand. I used a cute Hero Arts snowflake stamp in VersaMark on the green cardstock, then mounted the tree and verse to the front.

Using some stock cards/envelopes I picked up at Jo-Ann's, glued a red strip down the inside edge, I mounted the sentiment and truck/tree stamps on green cardstock and glued it to the outside front of the card. Then I opened up the card and, holding a lunch plate down on just the front of the card, cut along the plate to form the rounded card front.

I've gotta pick up some of those Copic markers - it's on my wish list!

No comments: