Wednesday, November 28, 2007

he skates, she skates

I dunno whether I've mentioned it before here or not ... but I LOVE A Muse Artstamps. I also love checking out challenges for card inspiration, and did this Christmas card based on Jen del Muro's last weekend's challenge here. I'm making different designs for cards this holiday rather than one design for all. I don't send very many hand-made cards out ... mainly just for family, but we'll just have to see how many I complete!

I love the inside sentiment - it's one of my latest from the kind folkes at Impress - and reads "hope your holidays sparkle and glisten." Kewl, eh?! I'll add some sparkle to the tree in the way of snow glistening tomorrow ... right now my youngest is clamoring for the PC and my tummy's rumbly!

stamps: A Muse Artstamps' He Skates, She Skates, Karen's Creative Stamping's unknown name snowflake trio, Impress' unknown name bare tree and Hope Your Holidays sentiment; paper: SU's Old Olive and Shimmery White cardstock, a couple BasicGrey's Figgy dp; ink: Versamark, Brilliance Graphite Black and StazOn's Jet Black, asst'd watercolor markers; accessories: SU's Old Olive ribbon; tools: Kuretake's watercolor blender

No comments: