Saturday, November 3, 2007

Mike's belated b'day

I've been neglectful... it's been over a week since I've posted - dunno what's up with THAT and promise to return more frequently! I'm also past due in shipping some b'day cards to my sister's house. Her favorite season's autumn. I dunno; do you think it could be because she had 3 children in the month of October!?

stamps: SU's Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories; paper: Bazzill's cardstock set coordinating the Basic Grey's Stella Ruby, The Paper Company's white vellum, Harvest's printed vellum, SU's Whisper White; inks: StazOn Jet Black, some watercolor markers I had on hand

added 11-04: This and tomorrow's posting use printed vellum from the same pkg - Harvest -which may be brand and may be style name ... don't recall where I picked it up but this one's scattered with fall leaves ... LOVE it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card!
Hugs and smiles

Andrea, said...

Great card