Saturday, November 17, 2007

Thanksgiving's coming ...

Are you ready? ... a little bit of history ... I tend to procrastinate. OK, I guess that's an understatement. Last weekend one of my brothers was teasing me about it, recalling days gone by when I'd run to the bedroom to wrap a present when it's intended pulled up in the driveway.

Well, I've done it again. I stamped Halloween cards way in advance, then forgot to mail 'em 'til Halloween eve. This month Thanksgiving seems to have snuck up on me! Here's a card I made in response to Splitcoaststampers' sketch challenge SC150 - hope you like! I love the fall colors!

stamps: SU's Stem Silhouettes, paper: unknown brand burgundy, rust, yellow, white cardstock, Sandylion's Fall dp; inks: SU's Bravo Burgundy, VersaMark; tools: used crimper on rust cardstock

No comments: