Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas inchies

Inchies? Well, sorta! These are some 1-1/4" shapes but it's the same concept, right?!

I first heard of inchies from my buddy Claudia, and made this card at Crystal's "Punch It Up" card class this past October. I love this snowman stamp set and can't believe it's soon to be retired! Last year I only had a half dozen or so remaining stamp sets of my SU wish list on the retired list; this year there were SO many! At last count I'd picked up 3 of the 14 on my "A" wish list via eBay or demo sales tho' ... making me extra glad for that Christmas cash I'd received!

stamps: SU's Bold Snowflakes, Cold Play; paper: SU's Bashful Blue, Real Red, Whisper White; ink: SU's Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, unknown Black and White; tools: SU's 1-3/8" and 1-1/4" square punches (those are on my wish list, Crystal!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have adorable stuff here~~ off to link!