Wednesday, February 13, 2008

you're purrfect

Hi folkes! Long time - no see! Sorry I've been neglecting my blog ... seems I've been reading more lately - books 'n blogs - and by the time I finish reading, it's late and I don't get around to playing.

One more Valentine's Day card, loosely based on one I spotted at Julee T's blog. This one's for my next door neighbors, who I feel pretty sure won't be reading the blog any time soon ... as they don't have a PC! They're our favorite neighbor cats' humans (that should be safe to say, right Mark?! (my brother and niece have 2 cats but live more than an hour away!)) and I spotted this cat stamp during my latest trip to Michael's. I Cuttlebug'd and lightly sanded the background, then inked the edges of the white cardstock. Pretty simple and quick!

stamps: studio g's $1 stamps - cat, outside and inside sentiments; paper: Basic Grey's Figgy Pudding-Kringle and Bazzill's matching cardstock; ink: ColorBox's Burnt Sienna; tools: Cuttlebug w Hearts embossing folder

3 comments:

Janine said...

Nice !! Don't you just love the Cuttlebug.. I don't know what I would do without mine...

Catherine said...

very cute

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So cute! I bought this $1 set, but haven't inked it up yet.