Sunday, May 11, 2008

1st explosion box

This was the first explosion box I attempted making, for my sister as last year's Christmas present.

I used Cosmo Cricket's Be Good cardstock collection and clear stickers from Cloud 9 Design. My fav LSS, Capture-A-Memory, provided the dies to make the graduated sizes of the box's bottom, box top, and some tags I used to decorate the box. Super simple - just super time-consuming! I picked up enough cardstock to repeat the pattern ... do you want to guess whether I've got that one made yet?! NOT!

3 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

That is gorgeous! Love it! Thanks for playing along with our challenge. Hope to see you back again next week. :)

Erin... said...

wow!! that's fantastic!! thanks for joining our challenge!

Alex said...

Holy Moly girl, this is fabulous - what a great FIRSTS project!! You ROCKED that challenge! Thanks for playing and I hope you stop in tomorrow so you can play the new challenge!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex