Wednesday, May 14, 2008

if it's Wednesday ...

... I SHOULD be golfing, but I'll admit I'm a "fair weather" golfer. Instead, I told my partner (and DH) he could go ahead if he liked but I'd stay here, thank you very much, and play on PC and make cards instead. I've been fighting a cold for the past two weeks and didn't want to play when it'd been raining most of the day ... up 'til about 15 minutes ago.

I've been catching up on a little light reading ... blogs, that is ... and came across a new Web site of interest (at least to me - see link at right) called VerveEarth that displays bloggers by location. I peeked at the code (aka "widget") that they install on your blog and it's simply a picture that links to your registered blog at their site. Isn't modern technology wonderful?!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Where do you find all this stuff (VerveEarth)? I find you all over the place! Pat