Tuesday, July 15, 2008

belated b'day shout out!

I procrastinated and ended up sending electronic b'day greetings to my buddy Joanne this past week. She's collected Barbie's for ages and I'd picked up this uber cool Barbie 3D sticker set late last year and put it in a safe place (another B'rer Mark memory coming back to haunt me here ... ). Well, THAT was all fine and dandy, 'til a week or so before her b'day and I was hunting for where I'd stashed 'em! Sheesh! Naturally I found 'em AFTER I'd sent the e-greeting, so I thot I'd send it along as a belated card ... as it is, after all, a decades b'day celebration (I won't mention which one!)!

stamps: SU's First in Fashion; paper: Bazzill unknown pink and olive cardstocks, Memory Box's Sprout, SU's Whisper White cardstock; ink: SU's Always Artichoke, Tri-C watercolor markers;