Sunday, July 13, 2008

SCS poll - top 10 tools

Recently SCS had a poll regarding the top 10 tools you use to make a card, and Michelle Fischer tabulated the results.

Here's the short version: 1) paper trimmer, 2) paper snips, 3) bone folder, 4) paper piercer, 5) ruler, 6) mat pack, 7) Crop-A-Dile, 8) punches, 9) heat tool, and 10) Stampin' Scrub & Stampin' Mist. Honorable mentions included the Stamp-a-ma-jig, hobby blade & cutting mat, stamping sponges, and edge distresser. Visit Michelle's blog for the long version.

aside from SueB: for a ruler, I highly recommend killing two birds with one stone and you picking up the C-Thru Ruler Company's Zero Hero Centering Ruler!

1 comment:

Jan Scholl said...

all those tools are fun and I have them all but I also usually can't find a thing and use a crazy substitute. But the ONE think I must have is a decent glue/tape/adhesive. I found it in the Trio Tape Runner. Never leave home without it. I have a dispenser on my desk, in my bag, in the kitchen junk drawer. Best out there and refillable---lasts a long time and three sizes in each dispenser.