Thursday, November 27, 2008

happy Thanksgiving!

here's wishing you all a happy Thanksgiving! my brother and Mom are on their way to my house after dropping my eldest brother, who's been visiting since Sunday, at the airport. it'll be a small gathering at our house this year since my sis is working and my bro'-in-law is at his wife's family's home. we picked up the smallest turkey I think I've ever cooked (a 15 lb'er) but I think there'll still be enough for left-overs. good thing, 'cuz my niece had to work today too, so she's not coming up w her Dad.
this is one of my couple remaining turkey day cards to still share, based on the CPS90 sketch.

stamps: studio g series 20; paper: graphic 45 Botanicabella Collection DP, A1 Natural and SU's More Mustard, Really Rust cardstocks, ink: StazOn's Jet Black, SU's Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Really Rust; accessories: some small fall leaves I had on hand, Cuttlebug and Textile embossing folder

No comments: