Wednesday, November 26, 2008

make your season bright!

Here's a Christmas card based on this week's SplitcoastStampers' SC204 sketch challenge. Now I don't recall what I'd stopped by to pick up last weekend at my LSS with my son (who waited in the car, mind you ... the pressure, eh?!) while out on errands, but this DP had been right by the entry ... and the rest, as they say, is history! I still made it a QUICK stop and didn't even run to try my hand at quickly matching it to their cardstock which they store on a separate floor. I was being a GOOD Mom as I knew he wanted outta there in the worst way and probably anticipated the worst but was most appreciatedly not complaining when I mentioned we'd be making a quick pit stop, LOL ~ it must be nearing Christmas-time!

stamps: studio g series 22; paper: My Mind's Eye Be Merry Trim The Tree DP, SU's Kiwi Kiss, Kraft, Whisper White cardstocks; ink: StazOn's Jet Black; accessories: CTMH cranberry brads, SU's Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla satin ribbon; tools: Cuttlebug/Nestabilities and crimper

No comments: