Saturday, February 7, 2009

king of my heart

I'd already made a Valentine's Day card for my sweetie but this one's a t'riffic match for him too. Maybe he'll get two valentines this year. Or maybe this can hang out 'til he's done something especially sweet and deserving of another card, eh?! He hasn't played chess in ages but I still immediately thought of him when these dies were released last month - the crown and chess piece are new dies. I hesitated to buy them 'cuz I didn't know how often I'd use them after making a card for PB ... and today Pat L remedied that situation by using it for today's subject - a masculine card. Thanx, Pat!

Today's QuicKutz Club meeting projects were this card and a 12x12" scrapbook page. Well, the lovely and talented Pat L KNOWS I haven't made a large scrapbook page in ages and teased me about that at the meeting; I usually end up making a couple cards from the materials and today was no different ... but that's another post!

no deets on this baby except for the kewl DP - it's graphic 45 2-sided; I've long since forgotten the QuicKutz alphabet sets! Thanx for stopping by!

No comments: