Sunday, February 15, 2009

Love, friend 2 friend

This card's for our next-door neighbors, using the Jacksonbelle Embellishments Tuesday JBE038 sketch challenge. I thought I'd put a cat sticking its head out of the letter "o" but instead used a Cat's Pajamas stamp - the kitty cupid - with the inside sentiment: Love ... having you 4 neighbors! and popped up the heart inside the letter "o" using dimensionals.

stamps: SU's Love You Much, The Cat's Pajamas' I Love Mew; paper: Basic Grey's bittersweet DP, Shabby Chic Crafts' digi freebie download, SU's Whisper White cardstock; ink: StazOn Jet Black, Tri-C watercolor markers; tools: SU's Heart to Heart and unknown mini daisy punches

2 comments:

Veronica Milan said...

Oh, I love your creativity!!

Michelle Woerner said...

SOOOO CUTE! I love that digi paper -WOW! Love the Basic Grey background and that cute image with the heart in the O. Your neighbor will love it. Thanks for playing!