Sunday, March 22, 2009

first Easter card

My first Easter card of the season! I got the oak leaf punch using a Mike's 40% off coupon a couple weeks ago and hadn't used it yet. I'd purchased it thinking it'd make good carrot greenery (and I'm hooked on leaves, remember!), and had this Easter-y DP left from last year. Had you seen the two bunnies cartoon distributed in the last couple years via e-mail? I'd intended to make a card using 'em and finally got to it! Dunno who's the recipient yet ... someone who shares my warped sense of humor tho'!



stamps: A Muse Artstamps' Chocolate Bunny, Rubber Stampede's mirror image stamp; paper: Reminisce's Easter Ribbons DP, Mrs Grossman's sage embossed crinkle cardstock, SU's Whisper White cardstock; ink: PC-generated; tools: unknown circle and MS oak leaf punches

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for playing the PCP Saturday Sketch. Love this!! I just had to check out your blog when I saw your card!

toners said...

This is so pretty! Love those 40% off coupons :)