Saturday, April 25, 2009

my sister, my friend

I'm a pretty lucky sibling, I've decided. My siblings and I all pretty much get along. Sure, we have our days, but when it comes down to it, they're all there for you. My sister and I were best buds growing up and hung around with the same group of friends 'til midway thru high school. We're still close, but I work weekdays and she works weekends and we live an hour apart so we don't get together nearly as much as I'd like. Sometimes day to day life just gets in the way, y'know?!

This card and altered notebook are from last night's class (thanx, Mary - loved 'em all!) - all SU supplies except the little notebook which we altered. One trait my sister and I share still is that we're both list-makers; we have been, forever! I recall in the days before the Internet us hanging on to every word between music countdowns, feverishly creating our lists of the year's top 100 songs. Sheesh! Why that was so important, I'll never recall! Karen, did we maintain separate lists or work on the same one, do you recall? LOL - thanx for stopping by for my trip down Memory Lane, folkes!

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Lovely projects today! I want that folder so I can make a pretty card this this!

toners said...

Beautiful job!! And yes, you are lucky that your family members get along so well...I won't even start about mine... :)