Monday, June 22, 2009

I love a parade

This is my latest stamp set, one of Flourishes latest releases. Don't you love the kids' parade silhouette? That's my fav of the set, tho' I like all of the stamps. I love parades ... and museums, and zoos. Ask my kids. I've taken 'em to all I can reach within a day trip, and usually visit those in the cities we visit.

I stayed home from work today to catch the last of the US Open, a nice relaxing day, and thought I'd make a few Independence Day cards while I was at it.

stamps: Flourishes' Patriotism on Parade; paper: Rusty Pickle's Primitive Hearts DP, A1 Natural White, CTMH Outdoor Denim and The Paper Co Kraft cardstocks; ink: CTMH Outdoor Denim, Tri-C watercolor markers; accessories: EK Success and CTMH ribbons and Provocraft star bradletts

No comments: