Tuesday, July 14, 2009

a card ready EARLY?!

Whazzup w THAT?! You can just ask my family - I've been known to go scramblin' to wrap friends' presents when I spotted them pulling up in the driveway ... but no, this is to let you know that I've changed my ways, folkes! I made my sister's anniversary card this past weekend and last night made one for my own and it's more than a week away! This one's for my DH and is based on Clean & Simple's Sketchy Friday FTL50 sketch challenge. I love green and purple color combos and think SU's latest In Color Rich Razzleberry goes t'riffic with one of my fav greens, Kiwi Kiss!

stamps: A Muse Artstamps' My heart flips, SU's Basket Full of Fun, Hugs & Wishes (inside sentiments); paper: SU's Cottage Wall, Kiwi Kiss designer series paper patterns DPs, SU's Kiwi Kiss, Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla card stocks; ink: SU's Kiwi Kiss, Rich Razzleberry; accessories: SU's Kiwi Kiss / Very Vanilla satin ribbon; tools: ek success' scallop diamond edger and Marvy Uchida extra jumbo heart punches, Cuttlebug with birds and swirls embossing folder

3 comments:

Janelle said...

How cute is that?! Love the way you played off the sentiment with the upside down heart. Great card!

Natasha said...

What a cute card! Love the flipped heart, adorable idea!

Heather P. said...

What an adorable card! Love the colors!