Tuesday, July 28, 2009

thanx for always being on my side

I love PTI's On My Couch set from their latest release and had been putting off ordering some night sky shimmer card stock, so this was the necessary impetus to doing that ... and then I only had to order $6 more in goods to get free shipping ... so YOU'd have ordered more card stock and ribbon, RIGHT?!

I didn't use a Christmas stamp so this card isn't officially a candidate for the Sweet Stop Sketches' SSS13 Sketch with a Spin. I've been meaning to make some Christmas cards for July - a stampin' buddy of mine has actually FINISHED her cards already (sheesh!) - but that'll have to be later ...

stamps: PTI's On The Couch; paper: SU's Old Olive, Very Vanilla card stock, unknown Prism yellow card stock and unknown SU retired DP; ink: SU's So Saffron, Color Box's Creamy Brown; tools: ek success' scallop diamond and Franklin Covey multi-hole punch

1 comment:

toners said...

Oh, I love this! And the sketch site looks great too - I will have to check out that site :)