Thursday, August 6, 2009

on speaking with authority ...

I'm playing catch-up on blurfing as I've been working way too much lately (deadlines, y'know?! sometimes work gets SO in the way of life in general) ... and spotted this spiel on Jessica Sprague's blog and wanted to be able to reference it again and again. Sometimes that's enough of a reason for a post, y'know?! So enjoy, folkes!

Typography from Ronnie Bruce on Vimeo.

On a side note, I went golfing last night. My DH and I golf on my work-place's league. Not sayin' we're GOOD, or anything ... well, HE is! We played 18 holes, making up some of the rainouts we experienced at the start of the league. I don't know if any of you are in Michigan, but lately, you can pretty much say, "If it's Wednesday, it must be raining!" BEAUTIFUL day yesterday too - upper 70's, sunny, breezy ... and I hit some wowza shots, but still managed to hit enough lousey ones so my average isn't declining. I thought there was some unwritten rule that said the more often you played, the better scores you should shoot?!

No comments: