Sunday, August 30, 2009

special orders, anyone?

Karen from Karen's Creative Stamping in Burton MI took pity on me this weekend. I'd oooh'd and aahh'd over a birthday notebook she'd created for a class recently but really had no need for a birthday list ... then added that it'd transform into cute coaster notebooks if she wouldn't mind me altering the class a bit. I love the colors of this DP and the inked chipboard and the saying ... so voila - here's my take on this past Saturday's class! The rest of the class made STINKIN' CUTE notebooks measuring 11-1/2 x 4-1/4" whereas mine measures 4x4", made from coasters. I have the Bind-it-all at home so can make more at my leisure.

stamp: unknown; paper: K&Co's Classic K McKenna Green Floral Flat DP, unknown pink and white cardstock, chipboard; ink: unknown black for sentiment, Tim Holtz's Distress Inks in Aged Mahagony, Black Soot, and Peeled Paint (thanx, Mary, for letting me share your inks and sponges!); accessories: green ric rac ribbon for cover, asst'd ribbons and netting to tie onto binding

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Another great idea! Keep up the good work!