Wednesday, October 14, 2009

happy Halloween

When I first got the latest SU In Colors I wondered how well they'd match this Reminisce DP that I picked up last year. Pretty much a dead-on match for Crushed Curry and Dusty Durango, eh?! I had a half day vacation scheduled today and my DH and I were thinking of checking out the local movies, but our son ended up needing some extra time to work on a school project so I played with some sketches. This card's based on the CPS137 sketch.

stamps: Recollections' 115465; paper: Reminisce Verbal Creep, SU Crushed Curry and Dusty Durango, Paper Reflections' black card stocks; ink: StazOn Jet Black, SU Dusty Durango; accessories: Recollections' Halloween 3D candy corn stickers, Cuttlebug w Spiderweb embossing folder

5 comments:

Jan Scholl said...

Yum. Candy corn.

Basement Stamper said...

Oh, that turned out fabulous and I love what you did with the dry embossing!!

Nicki (CSS) said...

How cute and fun is this card - love it!

Basement Stamper said...

Yeah Sue, congrats on winning this week!

Nicki (CSS) said...

Congratulations Sue! Enjoy your new goodies from CSS :)