Saturday, November 14, 2009

rejoice

A clean & simple card for today, this one's based on the CPS141 sketch and uses a new Inkadinkado clear mini stamps I'd picked up recently. I like silhouette -type stamps lately, and this one inked up very nicely with my chalk inks. Earlier I met for breakfast with a stampin' bud, took in a stamping class, then booted out of there to work an open house at the university where my day job is (insert shameless plug here for Kettering University). I'm relaxing with a cup of coffee now and will make this a short post as I usually catch up on my banking on Saturday mornings and didn't yet today ... so take care and have a t'riffic weekend, all!

stamps: Inkadinkado's Nativity; paper: SU's Brilliant Blue and Whisper White card stocks; ink: Color Box's Blue Iris chalk; tools: Fiskar's trimmer with scoring blade

1 comment:

dstandard said...

Awesome - love the clean and simple!