Friday, March 5, 2010

congrats to Jenny and Justin

Jenny & Justin just had a sweet baby boy, and this card matches the baby scrapbook I made for them. I'd already matted the white on green card stocks when I first stamped the "congrats" sentiment ... crooked! Sigh ... Don't you hate when you have the confidence to assemble first, and then have to take the thing apart 'cuz you've stamped something crooked? That happened to me, so I redid that portion of the card this evening. I'm just waiting for the arrival of a "I'm the big brother" tee I'd ordered online for baby Mason's big brother Nick, and we're ready!

stamps: SU's Congrats; paper: K&Co's sweet pea green gingham DP, unknown white and green card stocks; ink: Ranger black soot distress ink

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwww this is just sooo cute! Love the little gingham outfit!