Tuesday, March 30, 2010

good neighbors hybrid

Jack and Mary just moved into new digs near Mary's work place so I thought this new set was timely ... and it's SO new - I just got it yesterday! I've lusted over this set but kept trying to resist temptation. Well, temptation finally won out during last month's stamp camp (thanx, Angie!).

The plane, banner, house, and a couple clouds are popped up using pop dots. The plane's from the Oh Boy! Elements Pack by Creativity by Crystal and Carina Gardner. These planes, cars, and trucks come as stickers, rub-ons, and epoxies and coordinate with the Oh Boy! Paper Collection (oooh, I'd missed that!), available from JessicaSprague.com, and I've used one of the five plane epoxies here (click on the picture to see the plane close-up to get the kewl 3-D effect). When I spotted them in this past Monday's e-newsletter, they immediately made me think of my brother.

stamps: Creativity by Crystal and Carina Gardner's Oh Boy! Elements Pack, SU's Good Neighbors, Seasonal Whimsey; paper: Memory Box's sprout DP, A1's Natural White, The Paper Co's Kraft, and SU's bashful blue card stocks; ink: StazOn's Timber Brown, Ranger's black soot Distress Ink, SU's Old Olive, Really Rust, and Ruby Red markers

1 comment:

Pat said...

I think this is so cool with the airplane and so appropriate for your brother! You have a never ending imagination - how wonderful.