Friday, March 12, 2010

happy Easter

Here's my 2nd show-'n-tell from this month's stamp camp w Angie. I ordered this chocolate bunny single stamp last month from the Occasions Mini catty, and doesn't it look good enough to eat?! This'll be my last sneak peek from the stamp camp ... I don't want to spoil the surprise for those attending any of the four stamp camps to be held still later this month. If you're in the Flint MI area and are interested in attending, check out the SU-Angie link in my side bar!

(all SU product) stamps: Chocolate Bunny, Well Scripted; paper: unknown DP, Close to Cocoa?, Old Olive card stock; ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive; accessories: Button Latte designer buttons, Chocolate Chip satin ribbon; stems from the Two-Step Bird punch

1 comment:

Karen B. said...

What a cute and fun card, I saw this stamp in the Mini and I had no idea what anyone would do with it, but you've showcased it perfectly! Love your green and chocolate combo.

Thanks too for taking the time to stop by my blog today, I really appreciate it.