Saturday, March 27, 2010

a hybrid Easter

The chocolate eggs are from left-overs I found in one of my boys' Easter baskets this a.m. The rest is PC- generated and uses the CPS159 sketch. One of my favorite tools for card-making is my PC. How 'bout you? Let Clare know by Sunday midnight EST to be entered in her drawing!

I've recently started downloading DP and scanning some patterns I like. This DP's from a sampling of some Piggy Tales' 2-sided card stock from my blog candy post. I scanned it and used Photoshop's eye dropper tool to select a couple colors from within the pattern - the blue and green - to generate some solid card stock. The flower's from Hero Arts' digi collections.

stamps: Hero Arts' Seasonal Flower; paper: Piggy Tales' 5 Little Ducks collection, unknown white card stocks; ink: PC-generated (like the font? it's BlackJack); tools: Fiskar's cutter and scissors to cut out that digi flower

5 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Look at you becoming the digi expert...love it! And this combo of colors is perfect with that big bloom! How fun!

Lea L. said...

Super cute card!! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥♥♥Lea

Susie said...

Great card. Very nice design. I need to re-educate myself on PSE6 and try doing some of these things.

Janine said...

Love that big flower!!!

Clare said...

Love that flower! The card is so CAS, yet so pretty.
Thanks SO much for playing in my challenge! :)