Wednesday, March 3, 2010

my first St Pat's card

This is my first card utilizing a covered brad made using the i-Top tool. I showed my Mom and sister how to use it today when they stopped by for a mid-week afternoon visit. I took off a few hours from work and we had a crafty get-together followed by supper and some yummy black raspberry chocolate ice cream - Breyers' - try it, you'll like it!

I'd punched out some assorted sizes of flowers in a couple different green card stocks yesterday, then crumpled and straightened them back out. Tonight I used the matching clover DP for the covered brad. Voila! Easy peasy!

stamps: SU's Go Green; paper: Stemma's Four Leaf Clovers DP, unknown Michigan-made green, unknown white card stocks; ink: Cat's Eye chalk inks in Olive Pastel; accessories: Mike's dollar ribbons

No comments: