Thursday, March 4, 2010

reduce, reuse, recycle

I dunno about you, but I often make an "oh, how pretty" or some such comment when I receive my Coldwater Creek catty ... and often THINK about using the cover picture. Well, that's just what I did this afternoon. Here's the card, welcoming spring (two weeks of winter left, remember! whoo hoo!), and the catty, below. I got to play with another new toy too - the border punch is a new one for me that I picked up using another 40% off coupon at Mike's this past weekend.



stamps: n/a; paper: Paper Reflections' black, unknown white card stocks; ink: n/a; tools: ek's dotted scallop border punch

1 comment:

Jan Scholl said...

I must be getting the wrong catalogs. Mine have running shoes, drills, or comic books. This is so pretty. March is fickle-I am not holding my breath for spring. I wanna go right to summer.