Saturday, March 6, 2010

to market, to market ...

... to make a cute card, then home again, home again, in my sick car!

My car's "service vehicle soon," "trac-off," and another dealing with the brakes warning lights lit today, when I was pulling out of the Bob Evans parking lot and on my way to head to Karen's to make this SWEET card today! It looks like we'll be staying close to the house and my DH will be stopping by the car service shop on Monday ... sigh ...

My buddy Pat's boss adores pigs, so she'll be ready for his upcoming birthday. My buddy Kimmi was kind enough to cut out my pig so I could pop him up using dimensionals. She used 'em on her card and I loved it. Cute, eh?! And I love the color combos we used in the making of the piggy card, don't you?!

3 comments:

Misty said...

What a cutie pig. I'm always on the look out for a great pig stamp because of my friend.
Have a great day.

Lynn Mercurio said...

OMGosh...this is the funniest pig ever! Love his expression and what an awesome job you did with this card. Well done!!!

Estela Perry said...

I appreciate how the car market constantly evolves to offer innovative technologies and environmentally-friendly options, providing consumers with more choices for their individual needs. It's inspiring to witness the industry's like Cash for Used Cars Gold Coast commitment to safety and sustainability. Keep driving progress!