Saturday, April 17, 2010

make-'n-take

Scroll down for my blog candy winner post (congrats, Tanya!).

I've gotta admit, this may be my first Saturday make -'n- take where I have no clear favorite card ... they're both stinkin' cute! Here's one of the cards we made today. No deets 'cuz I was too lazy to walk around checking where the supplies came from.

The smaller top yellow-mounted tent-fold card has a PC-generated sentiment on vellum card stock mounted inside. I used my Tombow mono vellum adhesive to mount that - a first time using this brand, part of my winnings from the product testing I participated in last year as noted in this post. I've been disappointed with past vellum adhesives as it tends to show thru the vellum material but this adhesive rocks! The larger tent-fold card is blank inside. My bow lady (thanx, Pat) helped me out with the yellow bow.

No comments: