Tuesday, May 18, 2010

get well soon, Maria 'n Rick

My next-door neighbors are in recovery mode. First he had elected surgery, from which he's recovering nicely. Then last weekend she fell while visiting her daughter and broke her wrist, requiring an overnight stay in the hospital followed by additional recovery time at her daughter's home. And he wasn't able to travel, so wasn't able to go to her right away either! So, this card's for my next-door neighbors - BOTH of 'em!

Based on Karen's SSSC69 sketch challenge, this card's utilizing some of my latest toys - the felt flower and BasicGrey DP - that I purchased recently at Mega Meet.

stamps: Lizzie Anne's Get Well Soon, SU's Polka Dot BK; paper: BasicGrey's Green at Heart DP, Neenah Classic's Natural White, and The Paper Co's Kraft card stocks; ink: Ranger's Black Soot distress ink, SU's River Rock; accessories: Queen & Co's daisy felt flower, asst'd Pink Hedgehog Paper Crafts' brads; tools: i-top brad maker w medium size brad, SU's trio flower and scallop circle punches

2 comments:

Kimmi said...

I believe I recognize that DP! Very nice.

Melissa said...

I just got a chance to scroll through your blog and see some of the things you've made! Beautiful job! I love your work!