Thursday, July 8, 2010

a three-way tie

I've been a slacker, I know! Usually I post my fav card from my 2nd Thursday cards class w the lovely and talented Angie Jarman within a day or two! My fav's hard to pick this month - it's a three-way tie between this one pictured, the green/black/ivory flower card (sound intriguing?!), and the "twinchie" card (Angie and Kim will know which ones I mean. Angie taught the class, and Kim and I had show-'n-tell Saturday morning before breakfast. I had the cards out on our table when she arrived! FYI, today's post is pre-dated.).

all SU products unless otherwise specified ... stamps: unknown "together," Artistic Etchings; paper: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Marina Mist; ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso; accessories: Marina Mist 1/8" taffeta ribbon; tools: eyelet border, circle, and scallop circle punches, Big Shot w Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder

No comments: