Wednesday, September 22, 2010

happy b'day SueB

Another SueB buddy of mine is celebrating a b'day this week. We generally celebrate each others' b'days by heading out for movies and dinner on a weekend close to our b'days. There are 3 Sues involved (SueB, SueS, and me) and a Barb. The other Sues and I all used to be on a workplace bowling team in years past.

Anywho, this is a knock-off of the e-card I sent SueB earlier. I'm cheating and did some screen prints and put together this tri-fold card to give her later this weekend. Easy peasy and no stamping involved in the making of this card.

Hey, hope you've enjoyed our last day of summer! I'd planned on heading out golfing but work didn't cooperate so I just cooled my heels after putting in a full day at work. I can't remember the last Wednesday I worked a full day! Sigh ...

No comments: