Sunday, October 31, 2010

fright night

Happy Halloween, folkes! I did it again ... forgot to leave a card to post on the actual holiday, so I quickly made up one using one of my latest stamps - this one's a single - and Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday sssc91 sketch challenge. This'll be a quick post 'cuz Geoff wants to show me his latest background on his PC. Oh, and by the way, it's now official ... I have enough Halloween stock on hand to never have to purchase another item ever again, LOL! If you see me at a store considering making yet another purchase, please remind me!

stamps: SU's Midnight Raven, Unity's Hauntingly Sweet (inside sentiment); paper: My Mind's Eye's Haunted Spooky Words DP, Paper Co's Kraft, Paper Reflections' black card stocks; ink: Ranger's black soot distress ink; accessories: unknown black web ribbon, Making Memories' vintl tape Spook Alley (inside sentiment)

2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card thanks for sharing!

Susan (rainy) said...

I just posted to your post which followed this one. Too funny. But really you couldn't pass up that deal.

Very cool card, too. :)