Sunday, October 17, 2010

have a spooky night!

I love A Muse Artstamps - especially their sentiment stamps! And I have a soft spot for phrases that use a mix of plain and script fonts.

I picked up a few house die cuts last month after a make-'n-take at Karen's Creative Stamping that had previously been used in a Halloween card workshop (how did I miss THAT class, I wonder?!). I paired just the rooftop of this one with a 1-1/4" circle cut from a pale yellow card stock, a snippet of a padded ribbon, and added a cute Halloween sentiment. Voila! Easy Peasy! Another Halloween card's done!

stamps: A Muse Artstamps' Spooky night; paper: SU's Kraft ... er ... Crumb Cake and So Saffron, unknown black card stock; ink: Ranger's black soot distress ink; accessories: unknown ghost padded ribbon; tools: Paper Shapers' 1-1/4" punch

No comments: