Monday, October 4, 2010

when I count my blessings ...

... I count you twice! My niece's birthday is coming up and this is for her. And my, does that sentiment mean a lot in our relationship of late! She's doing SO much better in such a short time since the accident in late June. The background piece is from one of my test pieces from the alcohol inks technique class I took this past Saturday. I recently got the Labels 8 Nesty set at Hobby Lobby, and Ranger's eggplant and lettuce inks. My sister's favorite color is purple; hopefully some of that rubbed off on Jenn too! I've been following Joy, Robin, and Vera's challenges on the Less is More blog and was inspired to pull out my Labels 8 nesties for today's card.

stamps: Technique Tuesday/Ali Edwards' Loving Words; paper: SU's Old Olive and Staples' white card stocks; inks: SU's Old Olive and PC-generated sentiment; accessories: Offray lavender ribbon; tools: Cuttlebug w Spellbinder Nestabilities Labels 8

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

This is beautiful...I just love the layout and that pretty PTI stamp!