Saturday, November 20, 2010

a matched set

Today's make -'n- take is brought to you by the lovely and talented JillD at Capture-a-Memory. I got there just before 2 p.m. and figured I'd probably missed out on today's make-'n-take, but they'd extended the hours and I still had an hour to make today's project! I'd stopped in to make this month's set of 5 Christmas cards with Maria. I'd stopped by last weekend and loved the sampling she had but couldn't commit to their Monday evening class time this week.

When Micki told me we were making a sour cream container today I pictured us altering a tub ... but I'd forgotten that's what these candy-holders (in this case, swirled red and white peppermint hard candies) are called! I didn't distress any DP in the making of today's card as I really liked the clean crisp-looking white against green and dark red. These are my preferred Christmas colors (or darker greens like avocado); I'm not crazy about the bright red and green color combo.

No deets today - all materials were supplied by CAM. I SHOULD have picked up some of this DP though! Sweet, eh?!

No comments: