Sunday, December 12, 2010

FTL120 savvy-style

A slightly varied version of Clean & Simple's FTL120 sketch layout (I'd left out the ribbon and just realized that, while taking my picture ... sigh ... but don't think it'd work for this one), here's another Christmas card. I'm lovin' the Crumb Cake and Vanilla combo lately so hope you're not tired of it yet!

I picked up some clearance wood single stamps yesterday while shopping at Karen's 50% off sale including one sentiment stamp (let love ring!) that was very much Amuse ArtStamps-style, then returned home to find that my "go-to" sentiment stamp this holiday season has been another of theirs. This sentiment's from their Winter Set, part of a collection I'd picked up at a "New To You" sale at Capture-A-Memory last year. It includes some SWEET snowflake stamps, a cute BK one, and a couple penguins. I'd intended to but make a card for my stampin' bud Pat using the penguins, as they're a fav winter image of hers, but this sentiment's become MY fav! And the "let love ring!" will become an all-round, valentine, and wedding stamp "go-to," I'm sure!

stamps: Savvy Stamps' Winter Set; paper: SU's Bella Bleu DP, A1's Neenah Natural White and SU's Crumb Cake card stock; ink: Ranger's black soot distress ink; tools: Cuttlebug (LOVE IT!) with QuicKutz' snowflake embossing folder and MFT's Let It Snowflake Die-namics

p.s. did I happen to mention that the Cuttlebug is my "go to" tool? I LOVE that thing!

1 comment:

Terri J said...

Your card is very pretty, and I too love my cuttlebug. I use it on almost every single card I make, can't imagine life without it! Love the snowflake on your card, is it a die cut?