Monday, February 21, 2011

SC320 let's chat

To say that my sister inspires me is an under-statement, in more ways than one. She commented on one of her friends' Facebook pages the other day about a video the friend had uploaded - a humorous one about avoiding people you no longer wish to chat with ... so I posted a comment on my sister's page noting how that it made me think about when was the last time we'd chatted ... which in turn inspired today's card.

I printed and cut the various DPs last night but assembled the card this morning, as we're all home due to President's Day weekend for my eldest and snow days for my youngest and me. I downloaded all the DPs from Jessica Sprague's online shop just last week. I love gray and yellow color combos. I also love sketch challenges. This one's from SCS' latest, SC320.

stamps: PTI's On My Couch and On My Couch additions; paper: Carina Gardner's daisy jane digi DP collection; ink: Color Box's Antique Pewter and Charcoal; tools: Fiskar's threading water border punch

No comments: