Saturday, April 16, 2011

love is just a word ...

I love this Unity stamp, but hadn't planned on using it for a wedding shower 'til I went in search of another stamp and happened upon it. Tho' it's not in the colors I'd intended to use for their shower, it goes with the present I got them! I used the whole 9' of ribbon in tying knots around the gift and the tiny amount on this card ... which goes great w SU's Bermuda Bay, don't you agree?!

It's funny-strange ... I used to look at colors and sometimes know exactly the color DMC floss family it was ... still can with some of my favs. And when I was in the store a couple weeks ago and spotted the items I picked up as a gift, I just knew it would go great w the SU Bermuda Bay color!

So ... I'll have to use their wedding colors in my eventual wedding card! Sigh ... how is it that I hadn't established a "wedding" label category for my cards yet?! Later today I'll have to peruse the lot and label others!

stamps: Unity's love & meaning; A Stamp in the Hand's Best Wishes (inside sentiment); paper: SU's Bermuda Bay, Staples' white card stocks; ink: SU's Bermuda Bay, Old Olive, Soft Suede; accessories: Offray's dippy dots 3/8" ribbon

No comments: