Monday, June 13, 2011

jessy's b'day

Long time, no see! My niece Jessy's nickname is kittie ... hence I'm always on the lookout for cute kitty stamps. I found this one at the Mega Meet held last month in Novi. It's one of 4 on a cube stamp, and I used another of the kitty images with the inside sentiment. And isn't that mouse adorable too? Another Mega Meet find, this time from Judith. I thought he looked like he could be carrying something heavy - in this case, a gift card and lighted candle - OR holding his hands up. Either way, he's sweating bullets 'cuz he's been spotted by the friendly kitty!

I'd uploaded this to Splitcoast as my blog mirror posts to Facebook and I didn't want the card spotted 'til after the birthday party, then forgot to post it here! I've been SUCH a slacker lately, I know! I DID get some stamping time in this weekend, but the cards are intended for Facebook buddies so they'll get uploaded here eventually ...

stamps: Inky Antics' kitty cube, Judith's mouse, studio g's happy birthday candle; paper: Staples; ink: Ranger's black soot distress ink, SU and Tri-C watercolor markers

No comments: