Monday, June 20, 2011

a long tall drink of water

Inspired by Jennifer's 6/9 sympathy card post, this one's for today's (I know, shocker, eh?!) CAS124 Clean & Simple challenge. I'd picked up these couple stamps just a week ago and they hadn't been inked yet, and I thought the design would complement the skinny tall challenge. Mine's about 3x6" so it'll fit into a #6-3/4 envelope and is paired with a mini ali stamp set's sentiments on the outside and a studio g ditto set for the inside. Easy peasy and on it's way off to my Mom tomorrow!

I LOVE Queen Anne's Lace; I know, it's officially a weed, but it's so darn pretty! I'm thinking of planting some to border the south side of my house. My DH has trimmed the low evergreen we've had there for years and last year asked if I wouldn't mind him removing them. Well, he's removed MOST of it now, and I'm torn between daisies and Queen Anne's Lace for that spot. Should I add a poll?

stamps: ali's amazing, studio g's botanical, botanical background, best mom; paper: A1's Neenah Natural White, SU's Kiwi Kiss; ink: Ranger's black soot, faded jeans, pumice distress inks, SU's Kiwi Kiss

No comments: