Saturday, November 26, 2011

It's Beginning to Look Like An SSSC144 Christmas

Isn't this inspiration photo great?! I love the new Authentique striped patterned paper I got earlier this month; the reds and greens are just what was needed for PTI's blog hop inspiration challenge and I was pleased as all get out to see the darker reds in the DP matched my latest fav, SU's Cherry Cobbler! I've wanted to play with my number dies again, so I put that together with the latest Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge SSSC144 from the lovely and talented Karen Giron of the sweetest thing blog fame. Voila! Another Christmas card is ready! I prefer to not mass-produce but just play and make as many cards as I can for the holidays.

Sigh ... my DH shut down the PC last night when I had multiple tabs open for both challenges, and I figured that it was late so we called it a day, and I missed the deadline for the PTI challenge. Such is life!

stamps: Technique Tuesday 25 Moments (Nov 11 Studio AE); paper: Authentique's 6x6 Wonder Bundle Collection DP, A1's Neenah Natural White, SU's Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive card stocks; ink: Ranger's black soot distress ink, SU's Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive; accessories: SU's Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon

1 comment:

Anne Tussing said...

Great card! I like the numbers and your writing. I missed the deadline too. Thought it was today!!