Sunday, February 5, 2012

i love you, PB!

This evening while watching the game (ok, I'm mainly just catching some of the commercials), I asked my DH which image I should use on my next card - a butterfly or heart. He picked the butterfly; little did he know that he was helping me out on HIS card! It's CASE weekend for me, I guess, as this card's a CASE of this beauty by Jen Del Muro of i {heart} 2 stamp blog fame. The Verve Divas are having a blog hop this weekend ... many of them posting ahead of time as they're out at CHA. And, speaking of CHA, have you been enjoying the sneak peeks everyone's been posting?! I have! I've not followed the Divas' blog hop yet, so that's where I'm heading right now! Catch you later in the week!

stamps: Waltzing Mouse's sweetheart; paper: BasicGrey's Sugared 6x6 paper pad, Staples 100# white card stock; ink: Ranger's black soot distress ink; accessories: want 2 scrap's pink self-adhesive bling; tools: Cuttlebug w Sizzix sizzlits branch w leaves die and Provo Craft's Floral Fantasy embossing folder, Crop-A-Dile's corner chomper, square punch

1 comment:

Mary Hamilton said...

The one you made for PB for Vals was beautiful as are all your beauties. You should submit that one to Hallmark for their collection. It was so sweet and delicate. Love, Mary Hamilton