Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pantone Unveils Color of the Year for 2012

I've been remiss in not posting earlier about this year's Pantone's Color of the Year selection - Tangerine Tango - and it wasn't 'til I'd noticed Clear and Simple Stamps' Color Me Orange challenge posts this past week that I realized the error of my ways, so I HAD to play catch up! It's probably no coincidence that one of Stampin' Up!'s colors in their brights family is just that!

Here's a b'day card that's to be hand-delivered this coming Monday to a coworker that I made at last week's Stamp Camp w Angie (link at right) that just happened to use Tangerine Tango as its base!


(all SU product) stamps: Wonderfully Worn bk, unknown sentiment; paper: Everyday Enchantment designer series paper, Baja Breeze (I THINK), Tangerine Tango, and Very Vanilla card stocks; inks: Lucky Limeade, Soft Suede; tools: Beautiful Wings embosslits, 3 different sized circle punches

No comments: