Saturday, April 21, 2012

congrats on your new bundle of joy

Inspired by the lovely and talented Cristina of My Paper Secret blog fame's confetti card, this one was made of all pinks and greens (a fav color combo) to welcome a new baby into the world! You just use whatever punches you have available to cut some tiny pieces, tape some Terrifically Tacky tape across the card, and let the chips fall where they may, so to speak! I then place some sporadically across the card, and left some to add to the inside of the envelope to surprise the recipient! Easy peasy!

stamps: n/a (sentiment's PC-generated); paper: BasicGrey's sugared 6x6" paper pad pieces, white AC Card Stock; ink: PC-generated; tools: assorted hand-held punches - star, two sizes of circles, and one ribbon runner to make straight lines

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

So cute and clever! I love your use of confetti.


~Cheryl~

**I am having a couple of give-aways on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**