Friday, June 1, 2012

SU 2012 catty debuts

Click on the picture at left to access the flash version of the new catty.

My stampin' buddies Pat and Kim and I had planned on heading to our SU demo's open house but alas, NONE of us remembered to jot it in our calendars. It was just by chance right before heading to meet them for lunch today that I checked to see when the open house WAS ... thinking that it was coming up soon, like next week, maybe?! NOT! It was today from 4-8 p.m.! Two of us were able to go check it out. It's always a good thing to get there early so I ended up asking for a last-minute couple hours off work - thanx, Beth, for okaying that - and Kim and I met up at her house about 3:30 to make the trek to Otisville where Angie lives  (link below if you're looking for a t'riffic demo, BTW).

Anywho, I picked up a few items that had been on my wish list that retired, ordered one stamp set - Take Care - and one embosslit - Sweet Buttons - from the new catty. We made a few cards (my fav's below), and I still got home only about a half hour later than I normally do from my usual and customary work day!

Here's my latest wish list, after taking a first peek thru the new catty:
  • p35 - Animal Talk
  • p72 - Blissful Bird and Betsy's Blossoms (we used this one tonite)
  • p76 - Best of Everything
  • p91 - Take Care (my first purchase from the new catty)
  • p115 - Papillon Potpourri
  • p188 - Sweet Buttons (another of tonite's purchases)
  • p203 - Carry On
We also had a few make-'n-take cards, and here's my fav of the bunch which uses the new Summer Starfruit In Color:

No comments: